Warm morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a warm Tuesday morning in the national capital but the Met department held out hope for a cooler day ahead with its forecast for rains in parts of the city.
"The skies would be generally cloudy with a possibility of rain and thundershowers towards evening in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 28.8 degrees Celsius, three notches above the average for the season.
The maximum temperature will hover around 34 degrees Celsius. Humidity stood at 88 percent.
The capital has recorded 360.1 mm rainfall so far, 25 percent less than the average for the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad