Warm morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a warm Tuesday morning in the national capital but the Met department held out hope for a cooler day ahead with its forecast for rains in parts of the city.
"The skies would be generally cloudy with a possibility of rain and thundershowers towards evening in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 28.8 degrees Celsius, three notches above the average for the season.
The maximum temperature will hover around 34 degrees Celsius. Humidity stood at 88 percent.
The capital has recorded 360.1 mm rainfall so far, 25 percent less than the average for the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened