Warm morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm morning in Delhi Tuesday with the minimum temperature above average for this time of the year.
The minimum temperature was recorded a notch above average at 25.1 degrees Celsius, said the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 34 degrees Celsius, an IMD official said.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy today because of which the humidity level will be high, oscillating between 60 and 89 percent," he said.
The minimum and maximum temperatures recorded Monday were 25.4 degrees Celsius and 34 degrees Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state