Warm Sunday in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm Sunday for Delhiites today as maximum temperature settled at 37 degrees Celsius, three notches above normal.
The minimum temperature in the city was recorded at 18.5 deg C, which was one degree below normal, an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum and minimum humidity level in the city were registered at 54 and 15 per cent during the last 24 hours.
Weatherman has predicted mainly clear sky in the morning which would become partly cloudy towards evening tomorrow.
The maximum and the minimum temperatures are expected to remain at 37 and 19 degree Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state