Warm Sunday in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm Sunday for Delhiites today as maximum temperature settled at 37 degrees Celsius, three notches above normal.
The minimum temperature in the city was recorded at 18.5 deg C, which was one degree below normal, an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum and minimum humidity level in the city were registered at 54 and 15 per cent during the last 24 hours.
Weatherman has predicted mainly clear sky in the morning which would become partly cloudy towards evening tomorrow.
The maximum and the minimum temperatures are expected to remain at 37 and 19 degree Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves