Warm Thursday in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm Thursday morning in Delhi. The minimum temperature was recorded a notch above the season`s average at 21 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
"The day will remain clear with the maximum temperature likely to hover around 33 degrees Celsius," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 91 percent. Wednesday`s maximum and minimum temperature recorded was 33.5 and 23 degree Celsius respectively, average for this time of season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion