Warmer morning for Delhi
New Delhi: A warmer than usual winter morning greeted Delhiites on Sunday with a slight mist and cloud cover raising the mercury level above normal in the national capital.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 13.3 degree Celsius, which is four degrees above normal. It is also close to 2 degrees more than yesterday`s minimum of 10.5 degrees Celsius.
A slight cloud cover brought about the rise in mercury levels, the MeT Department said.
The morning also saw a slight mist, with the visibility reducing to 1000 metres.
The Met department forecast a misty and foggy morning tomorrow with the minimum and maximum temperatures expected to be around 11 and 27 degrees Celsius respectively.
During the past week, the temperature in the city has been oscillating between 10 and 25 degrees Celsius.
The season`s lowest of 7.9 degree Celsius was recorded last Saturday, which was also the lowest for the month of November in the past three years.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living