Warmer morning for Delhi
New Delhi: A warmer than usual winter morning greeted Delhiites on Sunday with a slight mist and cloud cover raising the mercury level above normal in the national capital.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 13.3 degree Celsius, which is four degrees above normal. It is also close to 2 degrees more than yesterday`s minimum of 10.5 degrees Celsius.
A slight cloud cover brought about the rise in mercury levels, the MeT Department said.
The morning also saw a slight mist, with the visibility reducing to 1000 metres.
The Met department forecast a misty and foggy morning tomorrow with the minimum and maximum temperatures expected to be around 11 and 27 degrees Celsius respectively.
During the past week, the temperature in the city has been oscillating between 10 and 25 degrees Celsius.
The season`s lowest of 7.9 degree Celsius was recorded last Saturday, which was also the lowest for the month of November in the past three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing