Warmer morning for Delhi
New Delhi: A warmer than usual winter morning greeted Delhiites on Sunday with a slight mist and cloud cover raising the mercury level above normal in the national capital.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 13.3 degree Celsius, which is four degrees above normal. It is also close to 2 degrees more than yesterday`s minimum of 10.5 degrees Celsius.
A slight cloud cover brought about the rise in mercury levels, the MeT Department said.
The morning also saw a slight mist, with the visibility reducing to 1000 metres.
The Met department forecast a misty and foggy morning tomorrow with the minimum and maximum temperatures expected to be around 11 and 27 degrees Celsius respectively.
During the past week, the temperature in the city has been oscillating between 10 and 25 degrees Celsius.
The season`s lowest of 7.9 degree Celsius was recorded last Saturday, which was also the lowest for the month of November in the past three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam