Warmer morning for Delhi
New Delhi: A warmer than usual winter morning greeted Delhiites on Sunday with a slight mist and cloud cover raising the mercury level above normal in the national capital.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 13.3 degree Celsius, which is four degrees above normal. It is also close to 2 degrees more than yesterday`s minimum of 10.5 degrees Celsius.
A slight cloud cover brought about the rise in mercury levels, the MeT Department said.
The morning also saw a slight mist, with the visibility reducing to 1000 metres.
The Met department forecast a misty and foggy morning tomorrow with the minimum and maximum temperatures expected to be around 11 and 27 degrees Celsius respectively.
During the past week, the temperature in the city has been oscillating between 10 and 25 degrees Celsius.
The season`s lowest of 7.9 degree Celsius was recorded last Saturday, which was also the lowest for the month of November in the past three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest