Warmer morning for Delhi
New Delhi: A warmer than usual winter morning greeted Delhiites on Sunday with a slight mist and cloud cover raising the mercury level above normal in the national capital.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 13.3 degree Celsius, which is four degrees above normal. It is also close to 2 degrees more than yesterday`s minimum of 10.5 degrees Celsius.
A slight cloud cover brought about the rise in mercury levels, the MeT Department said.
The morning also saw a slight mist, with the visibility reducing to 1000 metres.
The Met department forecast a misty and foggy morning tomorrow with the minimum and maximum temperatures expected to be around 11 and 27 degrees Celsius respectively.
During the past week, the temperature in the city has been oscillating between 10 and 25 degrees Celsius.
The season`s lowest of 7.9 degree Celsius was recorded last Saturday, which was also the lowest for the month of November in the past three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Good news for Rail Passengers! No service charge on ticket booked through card from June 1
- Japan keen to invest in India’s infrastructure growth story: Finance Minister
- People have figured out: Liam Hemsworth on reunion with Miley
- Afghan govt seeks extension for refugees to stay in Pakistan
- Asus Zenfone 3 series to be launched in India today