Water in South Delhi to be affected in next 2 days
New Delhi: Water supply will be affected in several parts of south Delhi on Tuesday and on Wednesday owing to flushing of under ground reserviors or booster pumping station.
Delhi Jal Board today asked the residents to store sufficient quantity of water in advance.
Water supply will be affected in Shivalik Apptt. Mool Chand Complex, Vijay Mandal Enclave, Sheikh Sarai Phase-II, C-5 Vasant Kunj, B-5 Sector-8 and Rohini, BB(E) Block Shalimar Bagh tomorrow.
Pamposh Enclave, Aravali Apptt, Jangpura, Lajpat Nagar, Bhogal, Jonapur and other areas in outer Delhi will also be affected on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Government plans new category visa to attract foreigners, boost trade
- Mann Ki Baat: Declare undisclosed income, assets voluntarily by Sept 30, it is last chance, says PM Modi
- CAG starts audit of DIAL, AAI books amid concerns over "irregularities"
- 'Half Girlfriend': Shraddha Kapoor injured on sets!
- India needs $1.5 trillion for infrastructure development: Arun Jaitley