Water in South Delhi to be affected in next 2 days
New Delhi: Water supply will be affected in several parts of south Delhi on Tuesday and on Wednesday owing to flushing of under ground reserviors or booster pumping station.
Delhi Jal Board today asked the residents to store sufficient quantity of water in advance.
Water supply will be affected in Shivalik Apptt. Mool Chand Complex, Vijay Mandal Enclave, Sheikh Sarai Phase-II, C-5 Vasant Kunj, B-5 Sector-8 and Rohini, BB(E) Block Shalimar Bagh tomorrow.
Pamposh Enclave, Aravali Apptt, Jangpura, Lajpat Nagar, Bhogal, Jonapur and other areas in outer Delhi will also be affected on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh