Water in South Delhi to be affected in next 2 days
New Delhi: Water supply will be affected in several parts of south Delhi on Tuesday and on Wednesday owing to flushing of under ground reserviors or booster pumping station.
Delhi Jal Board today asked the residents to store sufficient quantity of water in advance.
Water supply will be affected in Shivalik Apptt. Mool Chand Complex, Vijay Mandal Enclave, Sheikh Sarai Phase-II, C-5 Vasant Kunj, B-5 Sector-8 and Rohini, BB(E) Block Shalimar Bagh tomorrow.
Pamposh Enclave, Aravali Apptt, Jangpura, Lajpat Nagar, Bhogal, Jonapur and other areas in outer Delhi will also be affected on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city