Water in South Delhi to be affected in next 2 days
New Delhi: Water supply will be affected in several parts of south Delhi on Tuesday and on Wednesday owing to flushing of under ground reserviors or booster pumping station.
Delhi Jal Board today asked the residents to store sufficient quantity of water in advance.
Water supply will be affected in Shivalik Apptt. Mool Chand Complex, Vijay Mandal Enclave, Sheikh Sarai Phase-II, C-5 Vasant Kunj, B-5 Sector-8 and Rohini, BB(E) Block Shalimar Bagh tomorrow.
Pamposh Enclave, Aravali Apptt, Jangpura, Lajpat Nagar, Bhogal, Jonapur and other areas in outer Delhi will also be affected on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- We will see how Trinamool MPs return from Delhi: Bengal BJP chief
- Take inspiration from Shilpa Shetty if you wish to lose that post-pregnancy weight!
- Benjam Netanyahu rejects French peace initiative, offers to meet Mahmoud Abbas
- Watch: This self-healing insulator can fix the cracks in all your e-wearables!
- Errors by BCCI selectors: Right squad, wrong spellings!