Water in South Delhi to be affected in next 2 days
New Delhi: Water supply will be affected in several parts of south Delhi on Tuesday and on Wednesday owing to flushing of under ground reserviors or booster pumping station.
Delhi Jal Board today asked the residents to store sufficient quantity of water in advance.
Water supply will be affected in Shivalik Apptt. Mool Chand Complex, Vijay Mandal Enclave, Sheikh Sarai Phase-II, C-5 Vasant Kunj, B-5 Sector-8 and Rohini, BB(E) Block Shalimar Bagh tomorrow.
Pamposh Enclave, Aravali Apptt, Jangpura, Lajpat Nagar, Bhogal, Jonapur and other areas in outer Delhi will also be affected on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman