Where is corruption, asks Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ahead of the upcoming polls in the national capital, Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Saturday asked opposition parties to give her details of alleged corruption in the state.
“If we are given the evidence, then we are willing to look into it, However, in the absence of the evidence people should not talk about it,” she said while addressing a press conference here.
Meanwhile, stepping up her campaign, a confident Dikshit said that Congress will win the fourth consecutive term in the state. She further said that the party’s manifesto will be released within next 10 days.
On the issue of high prices of power in Delhi, the CM said that power prices in the national capital are the lowest as compared to all the other states.
Dikshit further said that her party has changed the face of Delhi and people from other states come to Delhi in search of better opportunities and living as it is a developed place.
“We have changed the face of Delhi - 24 universities, Metro, flyovers...We don`t need to remind you of development under our government,” she said.
Assembly elections will be held in the Delhi on December 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part V
- Gautam Deb: The man behind Mamata's successful Mission North Bengal
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav non-committal on liquor ban, asks people to drink less
- IPL 9: This is a million times better than any hundred I have scored - AB de Villiers on 79-run knock vs GL
- These workout pictures, video of Karan Patel will make you hit the gym!
- Wanted to do something in English: Jacqueline Fernandez