WHO Day: Walia inaugurates modern facilities at two hospitals
New Delhi: Delhi Health Minister A K Walia
today dedicated modern diagnostic facilities in two major
hospitals in the city on the occasion of the World Health
A CT scan facility was inaugurated in Chacha Nehru Bal
Chikitsalaya, which is a super-speciality hospital for
paediatric diseases in Geeta Colony, whereas an ICU was
inaugurated in Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan in east Delhi.
Noting that the theme of the WHO Day this time is
`Combat Antibiotic Resistance`, Walia said people have been
indiscriminately taking antibiotic without consulting any
physician. He asked them consult any qualified physician
before taking any antibiotic which may prove to be harmful.
Walia said the city government is committed to providing
quality health services across Delhi and a number of new
hospitals have been planned to ensure better health coverage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy