WHO Day: Walia inaugurates modern facilities at two hospitals
New Delhi: Delhi Health Minister A K Walia
today dedicated modern diagnostic facilities in two major
hospitals in the city on the occasion of the World Health
A CT scan facility was inaugurated in Chacha Nehru Bal
Chikitsalaya, which is a super-speciality hospital for
paediatric diseases in Geeta Colony, whereas an ICU was
inaugurated in Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan in east Delhi.
Noting that the theme of the WHO Day this time is
`Combat Antibiotic Resistance`, Walia said people have been
indiscriminately taking antibiotic without consulting any
physician. He asked them consult any qualified physician
before taking any antibiotic which may prove to be harmful.
Walia said the city government is committed to providing
quality health services across Delhi and a number of new
hospitals have been planned to ensure better health coverage.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?