Who is Arvind Kejriwal? asks Renuka Chowdhury
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Aam Aadmi Party`s optimistic claims ahead of the Delhi Assembly Elections, Congress spokesperson Renuka Chowdhury on Friday said that the party is just "daydreaming".
Earlier in the day, the AAP claimed that it is ahead of the ruling Congress and the main opposition BJP in the polls. Noted Psephologist Professor Yogendra Yadav released the findings of the internal survey conducted by the AAP.
"We`ve seen many such surveys. They`re just daydreaming," said Chowdhury.
The Congress spokesperson further mocked: "Kejriwal as CM, who`s he? Good question for KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati)."
Citing his party`s third survey report, political scientist Yogendra Yadav said 32 percent people prefer AAP in Delhi, 28 percent Congress and 24 percent BJP.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'