Who is Arvind Kejriwal? asks Renuka Chowdhury
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Aam Aadmi Party`s optimistic claims ahead of the Delhi Assembly Elections, Congress spokesperson Renuka Chowdhury on Friday said that the party is just "daydreaming".
Earlier in the day, the AAP claimed that it is ahead of the ruling Congress and the main opposition BJP in the polls. Noted Psephologist Professor Yogendra Yadav released the findings of the internal survey conducted by the AAP.
"We`ve seen many such surveys. They`re just daydreaming," said Chowdhury.
The Congress spokesperson further mocked: "Kejriwal as CM, who`s he? Good question for KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati)."
Citing his party`s third survey report, political scientist Yogendra Yadav said 32 percent people prefer AAP in Delhi, 28 percent Congress and 24 percent BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- Invoking Ambedkar's legacy, PM Modi says no rethink on quotas as Sena boycotts his events in Mumbai