Who is Arvind Kejriwal? asks Renuka Chowdhury
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Aam Aadmi Party`s optimistic claims ahead of the Delhi Assembly Elections, Congress spokesperson Renuka Chowdhury on Friday said that the party is just "daydreaming".
Earlier in the day, the AAP claimed that it is ahead of the ruling Congress and the main opposition BJP in the polls. Noted Psephologist Professor Yogendra Yadav released the findings of the internal survey conducted by the AAP.
"We`ve seen many such surveys. They`re just daydreaming," said Chowdhury.
The Congress spokesperson further mocked: "Kejriwal as CM, who`s he? Good question for KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati)."
Citing his party`s third survey report, political scientist Yogendra Yadav said 32 percent people prefer AAP in Delhi, 28 percent Congress and 24 percent BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC