Who is Arvind Kejriwal? asks Renuka Chowdhury
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Aam Aadmi Party`s optimistic claims ahead of the Delhi Assembly Elections, Congress spokesperson Renuka Chowdhury on Friday said that the party is just "daydreaming".
Earlier in the day, the AAP claimed that it is ahead of the ruling Congress and the main opposition BJP in the polls. Noted Psephologist Professor Yogendra Yadav released the findings of the internal survey conducted by the AAP.
"We`ve seen many such surveys. They`re just daydreaming," said Chowdhury.
The Congress spokesperson further mocked: "Kejriwal as CM, who`s he? Good question for KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati)."
Citing his party`s third survey report, political scientist Yogendra Yadav said 32 percent people prefer AAP in Delhi, 28 percent Congress and 24 percent BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video