Who is Arvind Kejriwal? asks Renuka Chowdhury
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Aam Aadmi Party`s optimistic claims ahead of the Delhi Assembly Elections, Congress spokesperson Renuka Chowdhury on Friday said that the party is just "daydreaming".
Earlier in the day, the AAP claimed that it is ahead of the ruling Congress and the main opposition BJP in the polls. Noted Psephologist Professor Yogendra Yadav released the findings of the internal survey conducted by the AAP.
"We`ve seen many such surveys. They`re just daydreaming," said Chowdhury.
The Congress spokesperson further mocked: "Kejriwal as CM, who`s he? Good question for KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati)."
Citing his party`s third survey report, political scientist Yogendra Yadav said 32 percent people prefer AAP in Delhi, 28 percent Congress and 24 percent BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city