Will decide on joining politics after June: Ramdev
Coimbatore: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Thursday
said he will decide on his entry into the political arena
However, Ramdev said, he will not seek power or any post
if at all a "platform" was formed.
The yoga guru told reporters he want to cleanse the
system and if a political party is formed, he will field
candidates in all the 534 Lok Sabha seats in the next general
"They could be from different political parties or
fields, who would be clean, non-corrupt and work to wipe out
corruption," said Ramdev, who is also the chief of `Bharat
Swabhiman`, a social and spiritual movement.
Once these candidates are elected, the face of India will
change totally and it will become a corruption-free nation,
On the term `saffron terrorism`, Ramdev said saffron is
the colour of the clothes worn by saints who practiced
nationalism and not terrorism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers