Will decide on joining politics after June: Ramdev
Coimbatore: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Thursday
said he will decide on his entry into the political arena
However, Ramdev said, he will not seek power or any post
if at all a "platform" was formed.
The yoga guru told reporters he want to cleanse the
system and if a political party is formed, he will field
candidates in all the 534 Lok Sabha seats in the next general
"They could be from different political parties or
fields, who would be clean, non-corrupt and work to wipe out
corruption," said Ramdev, who is also the chief of `Bharat
Swabhiman`, a social and spiritual movement.
Once these candidates are elected, the face of India will
change totally and it will become a corruption-free nation,
On the term `saffron terrorism`, Ramdev said saffron is
the colour of the clothes worn by saints who practiced
nationalism and not terrorism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt