Will decide on joining politics after June: Ramdev
Coimbatore: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Thursday
said he will decide on his entry into the political arena
However, Ramdev said, he will not seek power or any post
if at all a "platform" was formed.
The yoga guru told reporters he want to cleanse the
system and if a political party is formed, he will field
candidates in all the 534 Lok Sabha seats in the next general
"They could be from different political parties or
fields, who would be clean, non-corrupt and work to wipe out
corruption," said Ramdev, who is also the chief of `Bharat
Swabhiman`, a social and spiritual movement.
Once these candidates are elected, the face of India will
change totally and it will become a corruption-free nation,
On the term `saffron terrorism`, Ramdev said saffron is
the colour of the clothes worn by saints who practiced
nationalism and not terrorism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi