Will decide on joining politics after June: Ramdev
Coimbatore: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Thursday
said he will decide on his entry into the political arena
However, Ramdev said, he will not seek power or any post
if at all a "platform" was formed.
The yoga guru told reporters he want to cleanse the
system and if a political party is formed, he will field
candidates in all the 534 Lok Sabha seats in the next general
"They could be from different political parties or
fields, who would be clean, non-corrupt and work to wipe out
corruption," said Ramdev, who is also the chief of `Bharat
Swabhiman`, a social and spiritual movement.
Once these candidates are elected, the face of India will
change totally and it will become a corruption-free nation,
On the term `saffron terrorism`, Ramdev said saffron is
the colour of the clothes worn by saints who practiced
nationalism and not terrorism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about