Winter chill continues in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites braved another bitterly cold morning on Friday with the minimum temperature at 4.3 degrees Celsius, three notches below the average.
While the morning saw a fog cover, it gave way to clear skies as the day progressed.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 15 degrees Celsius," an IMD official said.
On Thursday, the minimum temperature was 5.3 degrees Celsius while the maximum was 14.5 degrees.
Tuesday was Delhi`s coldest day this winter. The minimum temperature plummeted to 3.7 degrees Celsius while the maximum did not rise above 12.7 degrees, the season`s lowest in both cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH