Winter chill continues in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites braved another bitterly cold morning on Friday with the minimum temperature at 4.3 degrees Celsius, three notches below the average.
While the morning saw a fog cover, it gave way to clear skies as the day progressed.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 15 degrees Celsius," an IMD official said.
On Thursday, the minimum temperature was 5.3 degrees Celsius while the maximum was 14.5 degrees.
Tuesday was Delhi`s coldest day this winter. The minimum temperature plummeted to 3.7 degrees Celsius while the maximum did not rise above 12.7 degrees, the season`s lowest in both cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report