Winter chill continues in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites braved another bitterly cold morning on Friday with the minimum temperature at 4.3 degrees Celsius, three notches below the average.
While the morning saw a fog cover, it gave way to clear skies as the day progressed.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 15 degrees Celsius," an IMD official said.
On Thursday, the minimum temperature was 5.3 degrees Celsius while the maximum was 14.5 degrees.
Tuesday was Delhi`s coldest day this winter. The minimum temperature plummeted to 3.7 degrees Celsius while the maximum did not rise above 12.7 degrees, the season`s lowest in both cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah