Woman allegedly raped by brother-in-law
Ghaziabad: A woman was allegedly raped by her brother-in-law when she was alone in her room in Loni area.
Police has registered a case based on the woman`s complaint and launched a hunt for the accused, a police officer said.
The 22-year-old has alleged that she was raped by her brother-in-law on Friday night when her husband was on work, the officer said.
She has alleged that he also threatened her of dire consequence if she revealed her ordeal to anyone.
The woman has been sent for medical examination and police is awaiting the medical report to confirm rape, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagwant Mann smells of alcohol, can't sit next to him: Suspended AAP MP Harinder Khalsa
- Simply irresistible! You cannot take your eyes off majestic Priyanka Chopra on Flaunt cover- See it to believe it
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham run for their lives in new 'Dishoom' POSTER? Pic inside
- Ruling due on whether IMF chief to face trial in France
- Vodafone reports better-than-expected 2.2% rise in Q1 revenue