Woman allegedly raped by brother-in-law
Ghaziabad: A woman was allegedly raped by her brother-in-law when she was alone in her room in Loni area.
Police has registered a case based on the woman`s complaint and launched a hunt for the accused, a police officer said.
The 22-year-old has alleged that she was raped by her brother-in-law on Friday night when her husband was on work, the officer said.
She has alleged that he also threatened her of dire consequence if she revealed her ordeal to anyone.
The woman has been sent for medical examination and police is awaiting the medical report to confirm rape, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi