Woman allegedly raped by brother-in-law
Ghaziabad: A woman was allegedly raped by her brother-in-law when she was alone in her room in Loni area.
Police has registered a case based on the woman`s complaint and launched a hunt for the accused, a police officer said.
The 22-year-old has alleged that she was raped by her brother-in-law on Friday night when her husband was on work, the officer said.
She has alleged that he also threatened her of dire consequence if she revealed her ordeal to anyone.
The woman has been sent for medical examination and police is awaiting the medical report to confirm rape, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan