Woman allegedly raped by brother-in-law
Ghaziabad: A woman was allegedly raped by her brother-in-law when she was alone in her room in Loni area.
Police has registered a case based on the woman`s complaint and launched a hunt for the accused, a police officer said.
The 22-year-old has alleged that she was raped by her brother-in-law on Friday night when her husband was on work, the officer said.
She has alleged that he also threatened her of dire consequence if she revealed her ordeal to anyone.
The woman has been sent for medical examination and police is awaiting the medical report to confirm rape, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- RSS to start awareness campaign against changing name of WB
- What a pervert! Bijnor imam caught on camera during rape – Watch shocking video
- Defender Cedric Soares renews contract with Southampton until 2020
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars
- Expect 8% GDP growth in FY17 on back of good monsoon: Shaktikanta Das