Woman allegedly raped by brother-in-law
Ghaziabad: A woman was allegedly raped by her brother-in-law when she was alone in her room in Loni area.
Police has registered a case based on the woman`s complaint and launched a hunt for the accused, a police officer said.
The 22-year-old has alleged that she was raped by her brother-in-law on Friday night when her husband was on work, the officer said.
She has alleged that he also threatened her of dire consequence if she revealed her ordeal to anyone.
The woman has been sent for medical examination and police is awaiting the medical report to confirm rape, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi