Woman arrested for murdering husband with paramours’ help
New Delhi: Three persons, including a woman, were arrested for allegedly strangulating a man and dumping his body in a drain here, police said on Thursday.
The arrested have been identified as Jyoti, the 25-year-old wife of the deceased Sunil Choudhary, and her two accomplices Mohammed Jabrial (22) and Vipin Kumar Tanti (18).
"The incident took place 10 days ago. The trio killed Sunil and dumped his body in a drain near Meera Bagh locality of Paschim Vihar," Addl CP (West District) V Renganathan said.
The body was spotted in the drain on March 5 by locals who informed police.
During interrogation, Jyoti told police Sunil used to ill treat her. Of late, she had developed a closeness with Tanti, who used to work in vegetable market and come to her house along with her husband.
Tanti approached his friend Vipin, and the two along with Jyoti hatched a conspiracy to kill Sunil, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it