Woman arrested for murdering husband with paramours’ help
New Delhi: Three persons, including a woman, were arrested for allegedly strangulating a man and dumping his body in a drain here, police said on Thursday.
The arrested have been identified as Jyoti, the 25-year-old wife of the deceased Sunil Choudhary, and her two accomplices Mohammed Jabrial (22) and Vipin Kumar Tanti (18).
"The incident took place 10 days ago. The trio killed Sunil and dumped his body in a drain near Meera Bagh locality of Paschim Vihar," Addl CP (West District) V Renganathan said.
The body was spotted in the drain on March 5 by locals who informed police.
During interrogation, Jyoti told police Sunil used to ill treat her. Of late, she had developed a closeness with Tanti, who used to work in vegetable market and come to her house along with her husband.
Tanti approached his friend Vipin, and the two along with Jyoti hatched a conspiracy to kill Sunil, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'