Woman arrested for murdering husband with paramours’ help
New Delhi: Three persons, including a woman, were arrested for allegedly strangulating a man and dumping his body in a drain here, police said on Thursday.
The arrested have been identified as Jyoti, the 25-year-old wife of the deceased Sunil Choudhary, and her two accomplices Mohammed Jabrial (22) and Vipin Kumar Tanti (18).
"The incident took place 10 days ago. The trio killed Sunil and dumped his body in a drain near Meera Bagh locality of Paschim Vihar," Addl CP (West District) V Renganathan said.
The body was spotted in the drain on March 5 by locals who informed police.
During interrogation, Jyoti told police Sunil used to ill treat her. Of late, she had developed a closeness with Tanti, who used to work in vegetable market and come to her house along with her husband.
Tanti approached his friend Vipin, and the two along with Jyoti hatched a conspiracy to kill Sunil, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Obama establishes world`s largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- Canadian twins plead guilty to terrorism, face jail time
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested