Woman arrested for murdering husband with paramours’ help
New Delhi: Three persons, including a woman, were arrested for allegedly strangulating a man and dumping his body in a drain here, police said on Thursday.
The arrested have been identified as Jyoti, the 25-year-old wife of the deceased Sunil Choudhary, and her two accomplices Mohammed Jabrial (22) and Vipin Kumar Tanti (18).
"The incident took place 10 days ago. The trio killed Sunil and dumped his body in a drain near Meera Bagh locality of Paschim Vihar," Addl CP (West District) V Renganathan said.
The body was spotted in the drain on March 5 by locals who informed police.
During interrogation, Jyoti told police Sunil used to ill treat her. Of late, she had developed a closeness with Tanti, who used to work in vegetable market and come to her house along with her husband.
Tanti approached his friend Vipin, and the two along with Jyoti hatched a conspiracy to kill Sunil, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!