Woman arrested for murdering husband with paramours’ help
New Delhi: Three persons, including a woman, were arrested for allegedly strangulating a man and dumping his body in a drain here, police said on Thursday.
The arrested have been identified as Jyoti, the 25-year-old wife of the deceased Sunil Choudhary, and her two accomplices Mohammed Jabrial (22) and Vipin Kumar Tanti (18).
"The incident took place 10 days ago. The trio killed Sunil and dumped his body in a drain near Meera Bagh locality of Paschim Vihar," Addl CP (West District) V Renganathan said.
The body was spotted in the drain on March 5 by locals who informed police.
During interrogation, Jyoti told police Sunil used to ill treat her. Of late, she had developed a closeness with Tanti, who used to work in vegetable market and come to her house along with her husband.
Tanti approached his friend Vipin, and the two along with Jyoti hatched a conspiracy to kill Sunil, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- 3rd Test: India vs Sri Lanka 2015 - Preview