Woman beaten after two vehicles collide
New Delhi: A young married woman was beaten up allegedly by two men when her husband tried to calm down two groups following an accident, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place on Saturday night in Panchsheel Enclave area.
The woman`s husband had intervened in a fight between the two men, who were in a car, and an auto driver after their vehicles collided.
She was beaten up by the men in car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?