Woman commits suicide at Delhi metro station
New Delhi: A 31-year-old woman committed suicide by jumping on the track at the Tilak Nagar Metro station here Monday, officials said.
"The incident took place around 9.58 am when a woman jumped on the train track. The train was coming from Dwarka," said an official from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
The Hari Nagar resident from west Delhi was rushed to the nearest Deen Dayal Upadhyay hospital, the official added.
There were four suicide cases reported last month at various Delhi Metro stations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees