Woman commits suicide at Delhi metro station
New Delhi: A 31-year-old woman committed suicide by jumping on the track at the Tilak Nagar Metro station here Monday, officials said.
"The incident took place around 9.58 am when a woman jumped on the train track. The train was coming from Dwarka," said an official from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
The Hari Nagar resident from west Delhi was rushed to the nearest Deen Dayal Upadhyay hospital, the official added.
There were four suicide cases reported last month at various Delhi Metro stations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'