Woman commits suicide at Delhi metro station
New Delhi: A 31-year-old woman committed suicide by jumping on the track at the Tilak Nagar Metro station here Monday, officials said.
"The incident took place around 9.58 am when a woman jumped on the train track. The train was coming from Dwarka," said an official from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
The Hari Nagar resident from west Delhi was rushed to the nearest Deen Dayal Upadhyay hospital, the official added.
There were four suicide cases reported last month at various Delhi Metro stations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan