Woman councillor, daughter found dead in Delhi
New Delhi: A Congress councillor was found dead along with her baby daughter at her home in west Delhi Thursday, police said.
Satyam Yadav, 26, a resident of west Delhi`s Nangloi area was found hanging inside her home around 8 a.m., a police official said. Her one-and-a-half year old daughter was lying on the bed.
"It seems that Yadav hung herself after killing her daughter. But we can`t confirm anything before the post-mortem report," said the official.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- WikiLeaks to release 'significant' material on Clinton
- Fernando Alonso praises McLaren as Honda introduce engine upgrades
- Want to get rid of nail biting habit? Try these ways!
- ''Russia pondering alternative games for banned paralympians''
- Mercury's peculiar surface a mystery no more; NASA scientists solve the puzzle!