Woman dies after being hit by speeding vehicle on DND Flyway
Greater Noida: A woman was killed on Sunday when she was hit by a speeding vehicle while crossing the DND Flyway, police said.
Gopi Devi, a resident of Najafgarh area in Delhi, was seriously injured in the mishap and was rushed to a local hospital where she was declared brought dead.
DND Flyway management said they were scanning CCTV footage to identify the vehicle involved in the accident.
Meanwhile in another incident, two persons from Meerut were injured on Yamuna Expressway as their car overturned near Nagla Gola in Agra.
Car driver Raju and owner Ram Prakash suffered injuries and were rushed to a Agra hospital.
In a third incident, a motorcyclist, Deepak, suffered minor injuries as his bike rammed into a road divider in Greater Noida after he lost his balance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...