Woman dies after being hit by speeding vehicle on DND Flyway
Greater Noida: A woman was killed on Sunday when she was hit by a speeding vehicle while crossing the DND Flyway, police said.
Gopi Devi, a resident of Najafgarh area in Delhi, was seriously injured in the mishap and was rushed to a local hospital where she was declared brought dead.
DND Flyway management said they were scanning CCTV footage to identify the vehicle involved in the accident.
Meanwhile in another incident, two persons from Meerut were injured on Yamuna Expressway as their car overturned near Nagla Gola in Agra.
Car driver Raju and owner Ram Prakash suffered injuries and were rushed to a Agra hospital.
In a third incident, a motorcyclist, Deepak, suffered minor injuries as his bike rammed into a road divider in Greater Noida after he lost his balance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'