Woman gang-raped in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A woman was allegedly gang-raped by two persons, who made a video of the crime after giving her sedatives in Kaila Bhatta area here, police said on Tuesday.
The woman, a resident of Meerut, for the past three years was living with a person named Naushad, who had promised to marry her, SP Crime Ram Abhilash Tripathi said.
The woman in her complaint has alleged that Naushad and his friend Omprakash raped her after giving her sedatives. They also took lewd pictures of her and made a MMS of the crime, police said.
The woman, who is a divorcee and has a four-year-old child, has alleged that the accused threatened her of dire consequences if she made a police complaint.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'