Woman gang-raped in Gurgaon, four held
Gurgaon: A 30-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped near the Old Delhi road here and four persons were arrested in this connection.
The four youths identified as Maha Singh, Sarjeet, Vivek and Sahwan, all aged around 20, were arrested last night, police said today.
According to police, the arrested youths attacked the woman and her brother while they were on way to Shani Mandir near old Delhi road on Saturday.
They thrashed and chased away the woman`s brother, and forcefully took her to an isolated location nearby where she was raped, police said.
On the complaint made by the woman, Udyog Vihar police lodged an FIR against the four accused persons, they said.
The accused were produced before the court today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj