Woman gang-raped in Gurgaon, four held
Gurgaon: A 30-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped near the Old Delhi road here and four persons were arrested in this connection.
The four youths identified as Maha Singh, Sarjeet, Vivek and Sahwan, all aged around 20, were arrested last night, police said today.
According to police, the arrested youths attacked the woman and her brother while they were on way to Shani Mandir near old Delhi road on Saturday.
They thrashed and chased away the woman`s brother, and forcefully took her to an isolated location nearby where she was raped, police said.
On the complaint made by the woman, Udyog Vihar police lodged an FIR against the four accused persons, they said.
The accused were produced before the court today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption