Woman gang-raped inside lawyer`s chamber
New Delhi: A woman has alleged that she was raped by four men, including her estranged husband, inside a lawyer`s chamber here, police said on Tuesday.
The victim claimed that the incident took place in a chambers of the lawyer practicing in Patiala court complex.
She claimed that her husband`s lawyer called her to the court on pretext of settling her divorce petition.
She claimed her husband and sister-in-law took her to the chamber where she was raped by the lawyer, his assistant and her husband and her husband`s brother-in-law.
A case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown