Woman jumps from Metro station in suicide bid
New Delhi: A 22-year-old woman on Friday allegedly jumped from the Azadpur Metro station in an apparent attempt to commit suicide.
Metro security sources said the woman, identified as Jitu from Mukundpur area of Delhi, jumped from pillar number 1 of the station and fell on the road.
She was rushed to Babu Jagjivan Ram hospital where she is under treatment, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi