Woman jumps from Metro station in suicide bid
New Delhi: A 22-year-old woman on Friday allegedly jumped from the Azadpur Metro station in an apparent attempt to commit suicide.
Metro security sources said the woman, identified as Jitu from Mukundpur area of Delhi, jumped from pillar number 1 of the station and fell on the road.
She was rushed to Babu Jagjivan Ram hospital where she is under treatment, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory