Woman jumps from Metro station in suicide bid
New Delhi: A 22-year-old woman on Friday allegedly jumped from the Azadpur Metro station in an apparent attempt to commit suicide.
Metro security sources said the woman, identified as Jitu from Mukundpur area of Delhi, jumped from pillar number 1 of the station and fell on the road.
She was rushed to Babu Jagjivan Ram hospital where she is under treatment, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan