Woman jumps from Metro station in suicide bid
New Delhi: A 22-year-old woman on Friday allegedly jumped from the Azadpur Metro station in an apparent attempt to commit suicide.
Metro security sources said the woman, identified as Jitu from Mukundpur area of Delhi, jumped from pillar number 1 of the station and fell on the road.
She was rushed to Babu Jagjivan Ram hospital where she is under treatment, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!