Woman jumps off Delhi flyover, critical
New Delhi: A woman, appearing in her late 20s, jumped off a flyover near Akshardham temple Thursday evening and is in a critical condition, police said.
The woman jumped off the flyover near the Akashardham temple in east Delhi around 5.45 p.m, a police officer said.
She was taken to Lal Bahadur Shastri hospital in a police van, where her condition was said to be critical, said the officer.
Police were trying to identify the woman, the officer added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez