Woman jumps to death from Noida flat
Noida: A 61-year-old woman jumped to her death from her fifth floor home in Sector 21 on Wednesday, police said.
The deceased was a resident of Jal Vayu Vihar and police said she died of severe head injuries.
Police officers who reached the spot said family members of the deceased, Suman Srivastava, confirmed that she had been suffering from depression for quite some time and was undergoing treatment.
The body has been sent for post-mortem. Her husband works as a consultant for a Hyderabad-based company and her daughter lives in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chasing 286-run target, India lose Rahane and Rohit early
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP