Woman jumps to death from Noida flat
Noida: A 61-year-old woman jumped to her death from her fifth floor home in Sector 21 on Wednesday, police said.
The deceased was a resident of Jal Vayu Vihar and police said she died of severe head injuries.
Police officers who reached the spot said family members of the deceased, Suman Srivastava, confirmed that she had been suffering from depression for quite some time and was undergoing treatment.
The body has been sent for post-mortem. Her husband works as a consultant for a Hyderabad-based company and her daughter lives in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore