Woman jumps to death from Noida flat
Noida: A 61-year-old woman jumped to her death from her fifth floor home in Sector 21 on Wednesday, police said.
The deceased was a resident of Jal Vayu Vihar and police said she died of severe head injuries.
Police officers who reached the spot said family members of the deceased, Suman Srivastava, confirmed that she had been suffering from depression for quite some time and was undergoing treatment.
The body has been sent for post-mortem. Her husband works as a consultant for a Hyderabad-based company and her daughter lives in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling