Woman jumps to death from Noida flat
Noida: A 61-year-old woman jumped to her death from her fifth floor home in Sector 21 on Wednesday, police said.
The deceased was a resident of Jal Vayu Vihar and police said she died of severe head injuries.
Police officers who reached the spot said family members of the deceased, Suman Srivastava, confirmed that she had been suffering from depression for quite some time and was undergoing treatment.
The body has been sent for post-mortem. Her husband works as a consultant for a Hyderabad-based company and her daughter lives in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Live TV shootout of American journalists shocks the world
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea