Woman jumps to death in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old woman died after jumping from the 14th floor of her apartment building in a posh locality here Wednesday morning, police said.
Police said Shikha Chaudhary was upset after she had a fight with her husband Vasu Chaudhary, 28, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
The couple had a one-and-half-year-old daughter and they lived in Mapple Heights in Sushant Lok.
"Statements of Shikha`s family have been recorded. She died on the spot and no suicide note has been recovered yet. It is difficult to reach any conclusion at this stage," said the official.
Shikha lived on the 8th floor, but jumped from the top floor of the building, the official said.
"Statement of the victim`s father has been taken and we will register a case according to that, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi