Woman jumps to death in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old woman died after jumping from the 14th floor of her apartment building in a posh locality here Wednesday morning, police said.
Police said Shikha Chaudhary was upset after she had a fight with her husband Vasu Chaudhary, 28, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
The couple had a one-and-half-year-old daughter and they lived in Mapple Heights in Sushant Lok.
"Statements of Shikha`s family have been recorded. She died on the spot and no suicide note has been recovered yet. It is difficult to reach any conclusion at this stage," said the official.
Shikha lived on the 8th floor, but jumped from the top floor of the building, the official said.
"Statement of the victim`s father has been taken and we will register a case according to that, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!