Woman jumps to death in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old woman died after jumping from the 14th floor of her apartment building in a posh locality here Wednesday morning, police said.
Police said Shikha Chaudhary was upset after she had a fight with her husband Vasu Chaudhary, 28, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
The couple had a one-and-half-year-old daughter and they lived in Mapple Heights in Sushant Lok.
"Statements of Shikha`s family have been recorded. She died on the spot and no suicide note has been recovered yet. It is difficult to reach any conclusion at this stage," said the official.
Shikha lived on the 8th floor, but jumped from the top floor of the building, the official said.
"Statement of the victim`s father has been taken and we will register a case according to that, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video