Woman jumps to death in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old woman died after jumping from the 14th floor of her apartment building in a posh locality here Wednesday morning, police said.
Police said Shikha Chaudhary was upset after she had a fight with her husband Vasu Chaudhary, 28, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
The couple had a one-and-half-year-old daughter and they lived in Mapple Heights in Sushant Lok.
"Statements of Shikha`s family have been recorded. She died on the spot and no suicide note has been recovered yet. It is difficult to reach any conclusion at this stage," said the official.
Shikha lived on the 8th floor, but jumped from the top floor of the building, the official said.
"Statement of the victim`s father has been taken and we will register a case according to that, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss