Woman jumps to death in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old woman died after jumping from the 14th floor of her apartment building in a posh locality here Wednesday morning, police said.
Police said Shikha Chaudhary was upset after she had a fight with her husband Vasu Chaudhary, 28, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
The couple had a one-and-half-year-old daughter and they lived in Mapple Heights in Sushant Lok.
"Statements of Shikha`s family have been recorded. She died on the spot and no suicide note has been recovered yet. It is difficult to reach any conclusion at this stage," said the official.
Shikha lived on the 8th floor, but jumped from the top floor of the building, the official said.
"Statement of the victim`s father has been taken and we will register a case according to that, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP