Woman killed in Delhi shootout
New Delhi: A 50-year-old woman was killed while three others were injured in a shootout between two groups here, police said Saturday.
The incident happened in Samaypur Badli area in west Delhi Friday evening.
The deceased has been identified as Ramwati. The injured, including two women, are neighbours.
There was a dispute between the families of Satish, one of the injured, and Ramwati, police said.
On Friday, Satish along with some others allegedly attacked Ramwati`s family with firearms, leading to her death.
There has been no one arrest in the case so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls