Woman killed in Delhi shootout
New Delhi: A 50-year-old woman was killed while three others were injured in a shootout between two groups here, police said Saturday.
The incident happened in Samaypur Badli area in west Delhi Friday evening.
The deceased has been identified as Ramwati. The injured, including two women, are neighbours.
There was a dispute between the families of Satish, one of the injured, and Ramwati, police said.
On Friday, Satish along with some others allegedly attacked Ramwati`s family with firearms, leading to her death.
There has been no one arrest in the case so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II