Woman killed in Delhi shootout
New Delhi: A 50-year-old woman was killed while three others were injured in a shootout between two groups here, police said Saturday.
The incident happened in Samaypur Badli area in west Delhi Friday evening.
The deceased has been identified as Ramwati. The injured, including two women, are neighbours.
There was a dispute between the families of Satish, one of the injured, and Ramwati, police said.
On Friday, Satish along with some others allegedly attacked Ramwati`s family with firearms, leading to her death.
There has been no one arrest in the case so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Will not allow our territory for any anti-India activity: Myanmar to India
- Kerry urges deployment of South Sudan `protection force`
- Rio-returned athlete Sudha Singh hospitalized
- Companies' business confidence index grows 2.2% in June quarter
- Sensex falls for second straight session, cracks below 28,000-mark