Woman killed in Delhi shootout
New Delhi: A 50-year-old woman was killed while three others were injured in a shootout between two groups here, police said Saturday.
The incident happened in Samaypur Badli area in west Delhi Friday evening.
The deceased has been identified as Ramwati. The injured, including two women, are neighbours.
There was a dispute between the families of Satish, one of the injured, and Ramwati, police said.
On Friday, Satish along with some others allegedly attacked Ramwati`s family with firearms, leading to her death.
There has been no one arrest in the case so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you