Woman missing from Delhi Metro station
New Delhi: A 24-year-old newly married woman went missing from the highly congested Chandni Chowk Metro Station here, police said.
"The incident was reported on Sunday evening from Chandni Chowk Metro Station in central Delhi. The woman, who was with her husband, told him she was going to recharge her Metro card," said a senior police officer.
When she did not return, her husband informed the Metro staff. Calls to her mobile phone went unanswered.
"They had to board a bus for Ambala in Haryana from Kashmiri Gate bus terminus," officer said.
A case has been registered at Kashmiri Gate Metro police station. Police are examining CCTV footage of the Metro station for clues, the officer added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar