Woman raped inside moving car in Delhi
New Delhi: A 28-year-old married woman was raped by her friend in a moving car here, police Sunday said. A hunt has been launched to nab the accused.
The woman was found weeping sitting along the road near the Anand Vihar Bus Terminal in east Delhi Sunday evening, police said.
She was taken to a police station where she said that she was raped by her friend in a car, in front of his two friends. Police took her to the hospital where a medical examination confirmed rape.
The woman also told police that the three beat her up when she resisted.
Police said she had met her friend in the evening, and he allured her on the pretext of getting her a job in a factory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Despite big money on table, Rahul Dravid rejected Anurag Thakur's offer to coach India - Here's why
- Jhakaas! Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan impresses Salman Khan—See how
- Gold at over two-year high as Britan votes to exit EU
- UN strongly condemns latest North Korean missile launches
- Delhi: BJP, Cong attack AAP govt for hiring PR firm