Woman raped inside moving car in Delhi
New Delhi: A 28-year-old married woman was raped by her friend in a moving car here, police Sunday said. A hunt has been launched to nab the accused.
The woman was found weeping sitting along the road near the Anand Vihar Bus Terminal in east Delhi Sunday evening, police said.
She was taken to a police station where she said that she was raped by her friend in a car, in front of his two friends. Police took her to the hospital where a medical examination confirmed rape.
The woman also told police that the three beat her up when she resisted.
Police said she had met her friend in the evening, and he allured her on the pretext of getting her a job in a factory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Srinagar encounter: Two suspected cop killers gunned down as search-op against militants continues
- Van Gaal sacked by United, Mourinho poised to step in
- Iraq justice ministry announces execution of 22 convicts
- UK grants asylum to Maldives' ex-president Mohamed Nasheed
- North Korean envoy rejects Trump overture to meet leader