Woman shot at by armed assailants in south-east Delhi
New Delhi: A woman was shot at by a group of armed men while they were having an altercation with her father over some land dispute in Devli village of south-east Delhi here on Sunday afternoon, police said.
The incident took place when a group of men barged into the house of 36-year-old Samim and began beating up her father, who works as a security guard. They fired shots during the attack one of which hit Samim in her head, police said.
Soon after the incident, the assailants fled from the spot while Samim was rushed to AIIMS Trauma Centre where her condition is said to be critical, they said.
A case has been registered and a man has been arrested in this case while efforts are on to nab his associates involved in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof