Woman shot at by armed assailants in south-east Delhi
New Delhi: A woman was shot at by a group of armed men while they were having an altercation with her father over some land dispute in Devli village of south-east Delhi here on Sunday afternoon, police said.
The incident took place when a group of men barged into the house of 36-year-old Samim and began beating up her father, who works as a security guard. They fired shots during the attack one of which hit Samim in her head, police said.
Soon after the incident, the assailants fled from the spot while Samim was rushed to AIIMS Trauma Centre where her condition is said to be critical, they said.
A case has been registered and a man has been arrested in this case while efforts are on to nab his associates involved in the case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?