Woman stabbed to death inside house
New Delhi: A 55-year-old woman was found stabbed to death inside her residence here Friday evening, police said.
The incident was reported around 5.30 p.m. from east Delhi`s Gokalpuri.
"Sansarwati was stabbed in her stomach by any unidentified person. She was found in a pool of blood at her ground floor bedroom and taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared her dead," said a police officer.
A case has been registered, but police is yet to ascertain the reason behind the murder.
The murder weapon is also missing from the spot, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli hits 26th hundred as India inch closer to win
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption