Woman stabbed to death inside house
New Delhi: A 55-year-old woman was found stabbed to death inside her residence here Friday evening, police said.
The incident was reported around 5.30 p.m. from east Delhi`s Gokalpuri.
"Sansarwati was stabbed in her stomach by any unidentified person. She was found in a pool of blood at her ground floor bedroom and taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared her dead," said a police officer.
A case has been registered, but police is yet to ascertain the reason behind the murder.
The murder weapon is also missing from the spot, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid