Woman strangled to death in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad (UP): A woman was allegedly strangled to death by some unidentified men and later dumped at the railway track at Modinagar area in the district, police said on Saturday.
The body of Priyanka (25), a resident of Govindpuri colony in the area, was found lying near the railway track this morning, they said.
The victim, who had divorced her husband after she came to know about his mental illness, was living at her parent`s house in the colony.
Further probes are on into the case, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016: Points table, remaining fixtures, orange cap holder, purple cap holder
- Uttarakhand: Landslide, storm kill 11, injure many in Chakrata
- Frequent selfie takers less attractive?
- REVEALED: Fascinating details of Jose Mourinho's bumper Manchester United FC contract!
- A third of heart and vascular patients find it hard to keep on their work: Study