Woman strangled to death in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad (UP): A woman was allegedly strangled to death by some unidentified men and later dumped at the railway track at Modinagar area in the district, police said on Saturday.
The body of Priyanka (25), a resident of Govindpuri colony in the area, was found lying near the railway track this morning, they said.
The victim, who had divorced her husband after she came to know about his mental illness, was living at her parent`s house in the colony.
Further probes are on into the case, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?