Woman strangled to death in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad (UP): A woman was allegedly strangled to death by some unidentified men and later dumped at the railway track at Modinagar area in the district, police said on Saturday.
The body of Priyanka (25), a resident of Govindpuri colony in the area, was found lying near the railway track this morning, they said.
The victim, who had divorced her husband after she came to know about his mental illness, was living at her parent`s house in the colony.
Further probes are on into the case, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!