Woman strangled to death in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad (UP): A woman was allegedly strangled to death by some unidentified men and later dumped at the railway track at Modinagar area in the district, police said on Saturday.
The body of Priyanka (25), a resident of Govindpuri colony in the area, was found lying near the railway track this morning, they said.
The victim, who had divorced her husband after she came to know about his mental illness, was living at her parent`s house in the colony.
Further probes are on into the case, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Food allergies linked to higher asthma risk in kids
- Nepal PM Prachanda expands Cabinet, includes 13 ministers from NC
- Lifestyle changes to prevent diabetes can also cut cancer risk: Experts
- Odisha shocker: No ambulance, staff break bones of woman's dead body to carry it on a sling
- Insult to Prophet Mohammad: Dispose off case against Hindu Mahasabha leader in 4 weeks, SC tells Allahabad HC