Woman strangled to death in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad (UP): A woman was allegedly strangled to death by some unidentified men and later dumped at the railway track at Modinagar area in the district, police said on Saturday.
The body of Priyanka (25), a resident of Govindpuri colony in the area, was found lying near the railway track this morning, they said.
The victim, who had divorced her husband after she came to know about his mental illness, was living at her parent`s house in the colony.
Further probes are on into the case, they added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!