Woman teacher killed by in-laws
Faridabad: A teacher of an engineering college was on Saturday killed allegedly by her in-laws in Sector 23 area here, police said.
A case of dowry death has been registered against her in-laws and husband, police said, adding that three persons, the in-laws and one of their relatives have been arrested.
Niti got married to Naresh in 2012, and according to the complaint filed by her father, she was being constantly harassed by her in-laws for dowry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened