Woman teacher killed by in-laws
Faridabad: A teacher of an engineering college was on Saturday killed allegedly by her in-laws in Sector 23 area here, police said.
A case of dowry death has been registered against her in-laws and husband, police said, adding that three persons, the in-laws and one of their relatives have been arrested.
Niti got married to Naresh in 2012, and according to the complaint filed by her father, she was being constantly harassed by her in-laws for dowry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player