Woman teacher killed by in-laws
Faridabad: A teacher of an engineering college was on Saturday killed allegedly by her in-laws in Sector 23 area here, police said.
A case of dowry death has been registered against her in-laws and husband, police said, adding that three persons, the in-laws and one of their relatives have been arrested.
Niti got married to Naresh in 2012, and according to the complaint filed by her father, she was being constantly harassed by her in-laws for dowry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?