Woman teacher killed by in-laws
Faridabad: A teacher of an engineering college was on Saturday killed allegedly by her in-laws in Sector 23 area here, police said.
A case of dowry death has been registered against her in-laws and husband, police said, adding that three persons, the in-laws and one of their relatives have been arrested.
Niti got married to Naresh in 2012, and according to the complaint filed by her father, she was being constantly harassed by her in-laws for dowry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians