Woman who attempted suicide at Rajouri Garden metro station in Delhi, dies in hospital
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: The woman, who had attempted to commit suicide by jumping in front of a metro train at the Rajouri Gardent station on Monday, died soon after she was taken to the nearby hospital.
A resident of Raghubir Nagar, the woman jumped in front of the metro train which was heading towards Yamuna Bank from Rajouri Garden metro station at 10.30 am.
The woman got severely injured and was rushed to a nearby hospital where she was declared dead.
According to the police, a suicide not from the woman has been recovered which reads that no one is responsible for her death.
The incident halted Dwarka-Noida metro services, police is probing in the matter.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH