Woman who attempted suicide at Rajouri Garden metro station in Delhi, dies in hospital
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: The woman, who had attempted to commit suicide by jumping in front of a metro train at the Rajouri Gardent station on Monday, died soon after she was taken to the nearby hospital.
A resident of Raghubir Nagar, the woman jumped in front of the metro train which was heading towards Yamuna Bank from Rajouri Garden metro station at 10.30 am.
The woman got severely injured and was rushed to a nearby hospital where she was declared dead.
According to the police, a suicide not from the woman has been recovered which reads that no one is responsible for her death.
The incident halted Dwarka-Noida metro services, police is probing in the matter.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital