Woman who attempted suicide at Rajouri Garden metro station in Delhi, dies in hospital
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: The woman, who had attempted to commit suicide by jumping in front of a metro train at the Rajouri Gardent station on Monday, died soon after she was taken to the nearby hospital.
A resident of Raghubir Nagar, the woman jumped in front of the metro train which was heading towards Yamuna Bank from Rajouri Garden metro station at 10.30 am.
The woman got severely injured and was rushed to a nearby hospital where she was declared dead.
According to the police, a suicide not from the woman has been recovered which reads that no one is responsible for her death.
The incident halted Dwarka-Noida metro services, police is probing in the matter.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured