Woman who attempted suicide at Rajouri Garden metro station in Delhi, dies in hospital
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: The woman, who had attempted to commit suicide by jumping in front of a metro train at the Rajouri Gardent station on Monday, died soon after she was taken to the nearby hospital.
A resident of Raghubir Nagar, the woman jumped in front of the metro train which was heading towards Yamuna Bank from Rajouri Garden metro station at 10.30 am.
The woman got severely injured and was rushed to a nearby hospital where she was declared dead.
According to the police, a suicide not from the woman has been recovered which reads that no one is responsible for her death.
The incident halted Dwarka-Noida metro services, police is probing in the matter.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?