Woman`s highly decomposed body recovered in Greater Noida
Greater Noida: Bisrakh police on Saturday recovered a highly decomposed body of a woman from a drain near Milk Lachhi village, police said on Saturday.
Locals passing nearby noticed a foul smell and a body in the drain. They informed the police following which a team reached the site and pulled the body out, they said.
More villagers reached the site but could not identify her as the body was highly decomposed and was apparently lying in the drain for over a week, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem.
People of nearby villages have also been asked to provide information in order to obtain the identity of the deceased, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list