Yamuna below danger mark in Delhi
New Delhi: The flooded Yamuna river receded below the danger mark here on Saturday, three days after crossing it, following decline in the discharge of water from Haryana`s Hathini Kund barrage, a Delhi flood department official said.
The water level came down to 204.66 metres somewhat below the danger mark of 204.83 metres early Saturday.
"Yamuna is flowing below the danger mark and there is no forecast of it crossing the red mark again as of now," the official said.
The water level in the Yamuna had crossed the danger mark on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman