Young man jumps to death in Kalkaji
New Delhi: A young man allegedly jumped to death from the third floor of a school building in Kalkaji area of South Delhi on Friday, police said.
The deceased has been identified as 24-year-old Amit Khurana who was found in a pool of blood on the ground floor of the Guru Hariskishan Public School, police said.
Police took him to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
Police have not recovered any suicide from him. Khurana lived close to the school and had reached the spot without informing his mother, they added.
His relatives told the police that he was depressed over something for the last couple of months which might have triggered this extreme step, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Superstar Mohanlal wants CM Vijayan to tackle Kerala's 'biggest terror', here is what he said
- Brexit fears: Asia markets collapse as Britain looks set to leave EU
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Alia Bhatt new BFFs in B-Town? Here's why
- UK markets plunge, sterling eyes biggest ever fall, as EU vote in balance
- India focusing on market dislocations from Brexit: Jayant Sinha