Youth held for drug peddling in Delhi
New Delhi: A 23-year-old man hailing from West Bengal was arrested here allegedly with 300 grams of heroin worth around Rs 30 lakh, police said on Sunday.
Zakir Hussain, who resides in Bawana here, was apprehended from near Kashmere Gate ISBT yesterday when he came there to allegedly deliver the contraband, Ravindra Yadav, Additional Commissioner of Police (Crime), said.
He told police that he came to Delhi along with his parents in 2009.
After death of his father he fell into bad company. He came in contact with one Rasool and started selling heroin in the area to addicts, police said
Rasool used to bring heroin from Kanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought