50 migratory birds found dead in China
Beijing: More than 50 migratory birds have been found dead at a wetland in China, a media report said.
The birds were discovered earlier this week in Wuhan, in central China`s Hubei province, the China Daily reported.
Bags containing Carbofuran, a toxic pesticide, were found lying around the bodies at an islet used as a rest stop by thousands of birds who fly from the north of the country to the wetland every winter.
Many more birds got stuck in traps that had been set up by miscreants along a lakeside beach in the vicinity of the islet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof