50 migratory birds found dead in China
Beijing: More than 50 migratory birds have been found dead at a wetland in China, a media report said.
The birds were discovered earlier this week in Wuhan, in central China`s Hubei province, the China Daily reported.
Bags containing Carbofuran, a toxic pesticide, were found lying around the bodies at an islet used as a rest stop by thousands of birds who fly from the north of the country to the wetland every winter.
Many more birds got stuck in traps that had been set up by miscreants along a lakeside beach in the vicinity of the islet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi