50 migratory birds found dead in China
Beijing: More than 50 migratory birds have been found dead at a wetland in China, a media report said.
The birds were discovered earlier this week in Wuhan, in central China`s Hubei province, the China Daily reported.
Bags containing Carbofuran, a toxic pesticide, were found lying around the bodies at an islet used as a rest stop by thousands of birds who fly from the north of the country to the wetland every winter.
Many more birds got stuck in traps that had been set up by miscreants along a lakeside beach in the vicinity of the islet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!