50 migratory birds found dead in China
Beijing: More than 50 migratory birds have been found dead at a wetland in China, a media report said.
The birds were discovered earlier this week in Wuhan, in central China`s Hubei province, the China Daily reported.
Bags containing Carbofuran, a toxic pesticide, were found lying around the bodies at an islet used as a rest stop by thousands of birds who fly from the north of the country to the wetland every winter.
Many more birds got stuck in traps that had been set up by miscreants along a lakeside beach in the vicinity of the islet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why