Anti-pollution drive in Delhi from June 11
New Delhi: The Delhi government will launch an anti-pollution drive from June 11 during which private and commercial vehicles will be checked and fined if found running without pollution under control (PUC) certificate, a minister said Thursday.
"During the drive, all types of commercial and private vehicles would be checked and fined, challaned or impounded," said Transport Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely.
Thirty mobile teams have been constituted for the drive which will continue till June 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP protests against BSP over 'foul language' used for Dayashankar Singh's daughter
- DNA: Analyzing the complete aspect of UNCIP's resolution on Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- What an idea! Harbhajan Singh offers Windies bowlers full-proof plan to stop Virat Kohli
- Three Kosovans among dead in Munich shooting: Ministry
- Bangladeshi national held near international border in Jammu
- New 'talk therapy' cheap, effective for treating depression
- Turmeric compound may treat colon cancer