Anti-pollution drive in Delhi from June 11
New Delhi: The Delhi government will launch an anti-pollution drive from June 11 during which private and commercial vehicles will be checked and fined if found running without pollution under control (PUC) certificate, a minister said Thursday.
"During the drive, all types of commercial and private vehicles would be checked and fined, challaned or impounded," said Transport Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely.
Thirty mobile teams have been constituted for the drive which will continue till June 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant