China to have top bio scientists by 2020
Beijing: China will boost its bioscience technology development and produce three to five top scientists in the world by 2020, it was reported Thursday.
A programme unveiled by the ministry of science and technology aims to strengthen the development of bioscience and roll out a map for a prosperous bioscience industry, People`s Daily reported.
The programme includes training successful bio-technological scientists, innovative bioscience technical researchers, and industrial and management staff, chinanews.com was quoted as saying.
The report admitted to the lack of top talent in China`s bioscience field, where only 25 percent of Chinese studying aboard return home after their graduation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Massive surge in BJP's seats; counting underway
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway