China to have top bio scientists by 2020
Beijing: China will boost its bioscience technology development and produce three to five top scientists in the world by 2020, it was reported Thursday.
A programme unveiled by the ministry of science and technology aims to strengthen the development of bioscience and roll out a map for a prosperous bioscience industry, People`s Daily reported.
The programme includes training successful bio-technological scientists, innovative bioscience technical researchers, and industrial and management staff, chinanews.com was quoted as saying.
The report admitted to the lack of top talent in China`s bioscience field, where only 25 percent of Chinese studying aboard return home after their graduation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players