China to have top bio scientists by 2020
Beijing: China will boost its bioscience technology development and produce three to five top scientists in the world by 2020, it was reported Thursday.
A programme unveiled by the ministry of science and technology aims to strengthen the development of bioscience and roll out a map for a prosperous bioscience industry, People`s Daily reported.
The programme includes training successful bio-technological scientists, innovative bioscience technical researchers, and industrial and management staff, chinanews.com was quoted as saying.
The report admitted to the lack of top talent in China`s bioscience field, where only 25 percent of Chinese studying aboard return home after their graduation.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why