China to have top bio scientists by 2020
Beijing: China will boost its bioscience technology development and produce three to five top scientists in the world by 2020, it was reported Thursday.
A programme unveiled by the ministry of science and technology aims to strengthen the development of bioscience and roll out a map for a prosperous bioscience industry, People`s Daily reported.
The programme includes training successful bio-technological scientists, innovative bioscience technical researchers, and industrial and management staff, chinanews.com was quoted as saying.
The report admitted to the lack of top talent in China`s bioscience field, where only 25 percent of Chinese studying aboard return home after their graduation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?