Dinosaur fossil discovered in China
Beijing: Fossilized bones of a dinosaur have been discovered in China`s Inner Mongolia region.
The Bayan Nur city officials have invited experts to study the remains found by local herdsmen in Bayan Manduhu, land resource official Liang Chunxi said.
Dinosaur fossils were also found earlier by paleontologists at the same site.
An area of 3,200 hectares in the region has been recognized as a nature reserve since 2003, after hundreds of dinosaur remains were discovered, Xinhua reported.
The rock formation that dates back 75 to 120 million years is considered one of the world`s richest reserves for dinosaur fossils.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video