EU ends anti-dumping probe against China
Brussels: The European Union (EU) has decided to terminate its anti-dumping investigation over China`s steel fittings.
The European Commission (EC), executive body the EU, said Wednesday that it decided to terminate anti-dumping proceeding concerning imports of stainless steel tube and pipe butt welding fittings originating from China, Xinhua reported.
The EC launched a probe following complaints over alleged injurious dumping in last September from the defence committee of the stainless steel butt welding fittings industry that represents over a quarter of the total EU production.
However, in a letter dated June 27 this year, the complaint was formally withdrawn which allowed the investigation to be terminated as per EU rules.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference