Four leopard cubs found in tea gardens in north Be
Jalpaiguri: Four newborn leopard cubs were recovered from Moraghat Tea Gardens in Jalpaiguri district here today, forest officials said.
The four cubs were found abandoned by their mother by the tea garden workers who informed the forest officials.
The cubs were being taken care of by the tea garden workers with the forest officials monitoring them as the cubs were too small to be moved, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation