IGNOU launches online course on biodiversity
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) said Monday it will launch a new online course on biodiversity from July.
"The Appreciation Programme on Sustainable Management of Biodiversity (APSMB) aims to recreate and secure linkages between people and nature," the statement said.
"It provides an understanding of biodiversity science in an effort to sensitise people to the threats posed to it while promoting the conservation of biological diversity of ecosystems," it added.
The one-month online course can be pursued by graduates in any discipline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Donald Trump says EU formed 'to beat US at making money'
- Muslim woman told to remove hijab for job application in New Zealand
- Kriti Sanon wishes 'Heropanti' director Sabbir Khan a very happy birthday! Pic inside
- Suicide attack in Baghdad kills at least 10 people
- BJP made Dayashankar Singh use foul language against me; SP also involved in conspiracy, alleges Mayawati