IGNOU launches online course on biodiversity
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) said Monday it will launch a new online course on biodiversity from July.
"The Appreciation Programme on Sustainable Management of Biodiversity (APSMB) aims to recreate and secure linkages between people and nature," the statement said.
"It provides an understanding of biodiversity science in an effort to sensitise people to the threats posed to it while promoting the conservation of biological diversity of ecosystems," it added.
The one-month online course can be pursued by graduates in any discipline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH