IGNOU launches online course on biodiversity
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) said Monday it will launch a new online course on biodiversity from July.
"The Appreciation Programme on Sustainable Management of Biodiversity (APSMB) aims to recreate and secure linkages between people and nature," the statement said.
"It provides an understanding of biodiversity science in an effort to sensitise people to the threats posed to it while promoting the conservation of biological diversity of ecosystems," it added.
The one-month online course can be pursued by graduates in any discipline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'