Indian Coast Guard personnel clean beaches in Kerala
Kochi: Coast guard personnel, along with
educational institutions and the Indian Navy, today cleaned
beaches across Kerala as part of "International Coastal
Around 500 Coast Guard/Naval personnel, along with
volunteers from civil organisations and school children
participated in the joint campaign, Coast Guard officials
The campaign was undertaken at Fort Kochi beach here,
Kovalam beach at Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode beach and
Katcheri Jetty at Kavaratti in Lakshadweep, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of showing gratitude Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of showing gratitude Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of showing gratitude Part IV
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat'
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' Part II
- WATCH: When PM Narendra Modi made fun of Congress, blasted the party over corruption, poverty
- Over 150 BJP workers detained as they protest in Delhi against party worker's murder in Kerala
- It's big! Marathi film 'Sairat' rakes in a whopping Rs 65 cr in 3 weeks
- Indian Premier League 9, Match 55: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad - As it happened...
- IPL 2016, Match 56: DD vs RCB - Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming