Indian Coast Guard personnel clean beaches in Kerala
Kochi: Coast guard personnel, along with
educational institutions and the Indian Navy, today cleaned
beaches across Kerala as part of "International Coastal
Around 500 Coast Guard/Naval personnel, along with
volunteers from civil organisations and school children
participated in the joint campaign, Coast Guard officials
The campaign was undertaken at Fort Kochi beach here,
Kovalam beach at Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode beach and
Katcheri Jetty at Kavaratti in Lakshadweep, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'