Indian Coast Guard personnel clean beaches in Kerala
Kochi: Coast guard personnel, along with
educational institutions and the Indian Navy, today cleaned
beaches across Kerala as part of "International Coastal
Around 500 Coast Guard/Naval personnel, along with
volunteers from civil organisations and school children
participated in the joint campaign, Coast Guard officials
The campaign was undertaken at Fort Kochi beach here,
Kovalam beach at Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode beach and
Katcheri Jetty at Kavaratti in Lakshadweep, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Maharashtra B.Ed CET Result 2016: dhe.mhpravesh.in declares B.Ed CET Results, check B.Ed result 2016 by directly clicking here
- Delhi boy 'Sonu', abducted 6 years ago, returns home from Bangladesh today
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady Gaga to pay tribute to Orlando Victims
- Beach fresh in pastel, Priyanka Chopra exhibits simplicity in new magazine cover!