Indian Coast Guard personnel clean beaches in Kerala
Kochi: Coast guard personnel, along with
educational institutions and the Indian Navy, today cleaned
beaches across Kerala as part of "International Coastal
Around 500 Coast Guard/Naval personnel, along with
volunteers from civil organisations and school children
participated in the joint campaign, Coast Guard officials
The campaign was undertaken at Fort Kochi beach here,
Kovalam beach at Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode beach and
Katcheri Jetty at Kavaratti in Lakshadweep, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal