Leopard caught in Punjab
Ludhiana: The leopard, which attacked and injured two persons including a forest guard, was caught near Sangolwal village here late this evening.
The wild cat was nabbed by a special team of Chhatbir Zoo headed by John and M P Singh.
The leopard today attacked and injured forest guard Narinder Kumar (30) and a labourer identified as Parmod Kumar (27).
The animal was trapped and caught in a farm house at Sangowal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal