Meet the owl that`s scared of heights!
London: A tawny owl named Troy flies no higher than 6feet off the ground - because it is scared of heights.
Gareth Tonen hand-reared the one-year-old owl after he was found injured at a young age and now he refuses to fly above his trusted handler.
Gareth, 25, and other staff at the Hawk Conservancy Trust in Andover, Hants, are now trying to coax him into flying freely.
“He’s scared of heights,” the Mirror quoted trust Chief Ashley Smith, as saying.
“He’s been in captivity as long as he can remember and never been higher than his handler can lift him. We’re working on letting Troy realize he can fly as high as he wants,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair