Meet the owl that`s scared of heights!
London: A tawny owl named Troy flies no higher than 6feet off the ground - because it is scared of heights.
Gareth Tonen hand-reared the one-year-old owl after he was found injured at a young age and now he refuses to fly above his trusted handler.
Gareth, 25, and other staff at the Hawk Conservancy Trust in Andover, Hants, are now trying to coax him into flying freely.
“He’s scared of heights,” the Mirror quoted trust Chief Ashley Smith, as saying.
“He’s been in captivity as long as he can remember and never been higher than his handler can lift him. We’re working on letting Troy realize he can fly as high as he wants,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video