Missing Sariska tiger located
Alwar: Days after one of the five tigers translocated to the Sariska reserve in Rajasthan was found dead, another big cat which has been missing for about a week was today located through radio signals, an official said.
"A team succeeded in establishing link with the missing tiger through signals and the location was near Akbarpur," District Forest Officer (Sariska) Y K Sahu said.
He said the tiger, "ST-4", was not visible yet but efforts are on to find it.
The carcass of the other missing tiger, identified as "ST-1" was found by a forest department team near Rajaugarh on Sunday night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Water tanker scam: ACB trying to arrest me, says Delhi Water Minister Kapil Mishra
- Malegaon blast accused Sadhvi Pragya's bail plea rejected — What NIA court said
- PM condoles death of Naga leader Isak Swu
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!