Missing Sariska tiger located
Alwar: Days after one of the five tigers translocated to the Sariska reserve in Rajasthan was found dead, another big cat which has been missing for about a week was today located through radio signals, an official said.
"A team succeeded in establishing link with the missing tiger through signals and the location was near Akbarpur," District Forest Officer (Sariska) Y K Sahu said.
He said the tiger, "ST-4", was not visible yet but efforts are on to find it.
The carcass of the other missing tiger, identified as "ST-1" was found by a forest department team near Rajaugarh on Sunday night.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'