Moon to log onto Facebook for live conversation
United Nations: UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon will log on to social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter tomorrow for a live "global conversation" on a range of pressing UN issues ahead of next week`s annual debate at the UN General Assembly.
More than 5,500 questions across the six official UN languages as well as Portuguese and Swahili have already been submitted by people around the world.
As world leaders prepare to gather in New York for the annual UN General Assembly, the conversation would be a chance for the public "to get answers straight from the top, on the international issues you care about."
The hour-long session will be streamed live on Facebook, Twitter, Weibo and Livestream.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state