No database planned on old natural water resources
New Delhi: The water resources ministry said that there is no proposal to create a database of old and natural water resources across the country, parliament was informed Friday.
"At present, there is no proposal to create a database of old and natural water resources in the country," Water Resources Minister Harish Rawat told Lok Sabha in a written reply.
The minister also added a web-based water resources information system www.india-wris.nrsc.gov.in has been developed for all the water related data.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH