No database planned on old natural water resources
New Delhi: The water resources ministry said that there is no proposal to create a database of old and natural water resources across the country, parliament was informed Friday.
"At present, there is no proposal to create a database of old and natural water resources in the country," Water Resources Minister Harish Rawat told Lok Sabha in a written reply.
The minister also added a web-based water resources information system www.india-wris.nrsc.gov.in has been developed for all the water related data.
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow