No database planned on old natural water resources
New Delhi: The water resources ministry said that there is no proposal to create a database of old and natural water resources across the country, parliament was informed Friday.
"At present, there is no proposal to create a database of old and natural water resources in the country," Water Resources Minister Harish Rawat told Lok Sabha in a written reply.
The minister also added a web-based water resources information system www.india-wris.nrsc.gov.in has been developed for all the water related data.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users