No database planned on old natural water resources
New Delhi: The water resources ministry said that there is no proposal to create a database of old and natural water resources across the country, parliament was informed Friday.
"At present, there is no proposal to create a database of old and natural water resources in the country," Water Resources Minister Harish Rawat told Lok Sabha in a written reply.
The minister also added a web-based water resources information system www.india-wris.nrsc.gov.in has been developed for all the water related data.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living