Now, food helmet that keeps you alive by feeding you algae
Washington: Two artists have developed a suit that grows food while the person donning it, goes about their daily routine.
Michael Burton and Michiko Nitta `s Algaculture Symbiosis Suit has a series of tubes, which are placed in front of the mouth, which capture carbon dioxide and feed it to suit-embedded algae`s ever-growing population, Discovery News reported.
The wearer just needs to sit by a window or go outside to help algae grow.
The suit made its debut, last year, outside the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative